Graphic Designer (Internship) 🧑🎨🎨
Do you want to unfold yourself and your creativity in the pursuit of helping thousands of people improve their well-being?
Are you visual? Do you love to be creative, daring and express messages? If that’s you and you think it could be fun to be creative in the context of a meaningful startup, then you could be just the Graphic Design Genius we are looking for!
What is a Graphic Designer in Zoios?
Fair, we will provide the context and unfold it a bit. Zoios was founded in February of 2021 with the vision of uniting employee well-being with business performance. Today, we empower companies with real-time data and insights on what drives employee well-being. We help companies make rightful actions that create better experiences for the employees as well as for the bottom line of the business - a true win-win.
However, if we do not successfully get this important message out in the world to the right people, then it all becomes pretty meaningless, and this is where you enter. As a Graphic Designer you will be running a lot of creative projects in the Growth department. Examples of these projects will be to:
- Reinvent and design a coherent Brand and Visual Identity (website, content pieces, platform)
- Run the setup and production of live video events (Panel Debates, Webinars, LinkedIn Lives)
- Recording, editing, cutting, finalizing video production
- Design book(s)
- Create beautiful digital content series (infographics, pictures, video clips, themes)
- Design illustrations
Sounds a bit exciting? We think it is - because we are doing it today, but we could really use your help to take us to that next level, and fuel the mission towards helping organizations create the best workplaces for their people.
- You most likely have always been the creative person in the room, or had an eye for, or just an opinion on, what looked good and what did not.
- During group activities/projects you often find yourself with an overview that allows you to know and want to communicate the next steps before others.
- You have already had experience with shooting, cutting and editing video.
- You have worked with some of the following before: Adobe Photoshop, video editing software, vector illustrations or website work.
- You have a a genuine interest and passion for mental health and well-being and are determined to help our customers create the best workplace for their employees.
What you can expect
- A growing environment with competent colleagues to support you.
- Plenty of opportunities for ownership of projects, running with ideas and personal development.
- Going to and from work with a feeling of improving the well-being of thousands of employees.
- Free included lunch (Meyer's).
- Flexible working hours at our offices in Copenhagen.
About your team
As a Graphic Designer at Zoios, you will get a rare insight into what it is like to be a growth company. You will also get a lot of freedom to develop yourself into graphic powerhouse. You will be working mostly with Growth team, but also the product team which means you will be working closely with both founders.