Software Engineer (fullstack) 🚀
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-backed startup that truly makes a difference?
Are you razor sharp and want to put your skills to the test? Then you might be the rising star of a Software Engineer we are looking for. 🔥
Zoios was founded in February of 2021 with the vision of uniting employee well-being and happiness with business performance. By empowering companies with real-time insights on what drives well-being we enable them to make rightful actions creating a better everyday for the employee and the bottom line of the business - a true win-win 🏆. In May 2021, Zoios was accepted into Y Combinators Summer 2021 Batch and has since expanded internationally.
Want to embark on the journey with us? We have only just begun.
What are we looking for?
Zoios is on a mission to take over Europe to spread the message and reality that work should be joy. Therefore, we are searching for a cool full stack developer to join our awesome team in Copenhagen. You will be working with the full stack and run features and projects end-to-end.
You can see yourself being a part of the Zoios mission and have an interest in building a scalable, intuitive and strong application. We are looking for a full time employee preferably located in the Copenhagen area who can contribute to our journey and culture.
What personal values do we appreciate?
You might be who we are looking for if you are...
- A team player with a positive mindset.
- Open to new perspectives with a constructive and humble approach.
- Super keen and ambitious to learn new things and improve your skills.
- Passionate about developing high quality products.
- Equipped with, or ready to embrace, the startup mindset.
- Responsible person by nature.
What does our tech stack look like?
We use a combination of Node.js, React and Typescript for the application. We are hosted in GCP, use a PostgresSQL database and run a complete CI/CD setup in Github.
We prefer if you have experience in the areas mentioned below – but the most important is that you are curious, have a positive attitude towards learning new stuff and updating your skill set:
What you can expect?
- A rapidly growing environment with competent colleagues to support you.
- Plenty of opportunity for ownership of projects, domain and personal development.
- Free included lunch with all the beverages you would want.
- Flexible working hours at our offices in Copenhagen.
Send your application today
Do you see yourself as part of our team and journey, or are you inclined to hear more? Then why hesitate? We offer an attractive base salary, with a great lunch (Meyer’s) included, plus two yearly trips - the next one being Spain.
Your job interview will consist of a talent profile assessment and two interviews of approx. 45 minutes.